Debating where to begin with your next home remodeling project?
At Apollo Builders, we believe your home should show off you, your lifestyle, personality and culture. We love helping customers personalize their home, and we couldn’t be more supportive of your artistic fingerprints…
In today’s weekly blog post, we’ve outlined what we consider the top 7 remodeling ideas for homeowners, to boost curb appeal, raise property value, and, of course, transform living spaces into functional, comfortable and aesthetically appealing representations of unique expression.
Seven Popular Home Remodeling Projects to Consider
Here are common remodeling projects— in no particular order— our clients routinely request, each with tailored specifications that can turn even the simplest of homes into the one of your dreams.
1. Kitchen Remodels – Kitchens are more than just a place to eat. In fact, most families spend the majority of their time in the kitchen. Install recessed and tracked lighting. Replace cabinetry and invest in granite countertops. You may even want deeper sinks with insta-hots & upgraded sprayers.
2. Shower / Bath Spas – Women, we’re talking directly to you… Jetted jacuzzis, European styles, heated flooring, enclosed “steam” showers, and “his or her” sinks. Add a final touch of elegance with relaxing lighting, even.
3. Home Additions – Make room for mom & pop with an in-law suite. A separate side entrance, full kitchen and bath, and zoned heating & cooling keep relatives comfy without cramping your style.
4. Finished Basements – Turn that cold dungeon into your family’s favorite living space, with a wet bar, full bathroom and in-wall entertainment center. (We just love designing “man caves” for that perfect at-home getaway).
5. Window Installation – How about adding bay or bow windows to your home? New windows can not only provide better insulation, cutting energy costs— a giant bay window lets in beautiful natural light, and provides an incredible view of your landscaping.
6. Interior Painting – There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to spruce up a home. While you’re at it, why not fix up any drywall imperfections, and even consider arched doorways for an elegant design reminiscent of Roman architecture.
7. New Flooring – Perhaps a simpler remodel than those listed before, but new hardwood or tile flooring makes a huge difference in how your home looks and feels.
Homeowners Prefer Remodeling by Apollo Builders
Are you still having trouble deciding the best options for your home?
If you’d like the professional guidance of premier design-builders, please don’t hesitate to contact Apollo Builders.
We’ll help you get your project off the ground, directing you from start to finish, so that your home looks, feels and shows off your personality and artistic taste. Call our knowledgable staff or complete our contact form today to get started!